Shop by Collection
Advertising as a Branding Tool: Industry Leaders on Catching the Consumer's Attention, Creating Economic and Emotional Value, and Developing Reson
Publisher: Aspatore Books
Publication Date: 2008-01-31
Number of pages: 140
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world s most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1) Gordon Hochhalter, Partner, Mobium Creative Group - "Best Practices for the End of the World As We Know It"
2) Luis Vasquez-Ajmac, President, MAYA - "Building Strong Brands: New Ways to Reach Emerging U.S. Communities"
3) Nall Gearheard, Managing Partner, Highwire Advertising | Design - " Branding and New Media Change and Continuity"
4) Mark DiMassimo, CEO and Chief Brand Officer, DiMassimoGoldstein - "Winning the Brand Wars with BRAVE Marketers"
5) Larry Woodard, President and CEO, Vigilante Advertising - "Branding Basics for Ad Agencies"
6) Philippe Deschamps, President and CEO, GSW Worldwide - "Advertising Today: Big Ideas Are Not Enough"
7) Linda Lane González, President and CEO, ViVA Partnership Inc. - "Branding for the Hispanic Market"