Shop by Collection
Changing Internal Audit Practices in the New Paradigm: The Sarbanes-Oxley Environment
Publisher: The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation
Publication Date: 2004-08-01
Number of pages: 297
This research report will:
- Provide an overview of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the research objectives, research methodology, and its impact on the profession.
- Include individual case studies that summarize the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley act on parties affected, as well as the interactions that occur.
- Illustrate how unprecedented opportunities have arisen for internal auditors to increase their visibility, status, and value in their companies.
- Encourage you to take a proactive role in Sarbanes-Oxley activities, making internal audit a valuable part of the company’s movement toward Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Show how internal auditors changed their image from that of the company police officers to that of company partners.