Shop by Collection
Day Trading: 3 Manuscripts Penny Stocks Beginners, Options Trading Beginners, Forex Beginners (Trading,Stocks,Day Trading,Options Trading Book 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Publication Date: 2016-08-05
Number of pages: 146
The Smart Ways to Invest: Getting into this field can feel like a huge gamble if you’re unaware of what to do. In this book you will learn about the basics of starting out in penny stock investments. Tips for how to Handle the Market: Although there are no set of tips that apply, across the board, to each and every person out there, there are some general guidelines that will do nothing but help you if you follow them closely. These are especially useful if used in combination with each other. How to Avoid Common Penny Stock Mistakes: It’s no secret that there are countless mistakes to make when getting involved with investing, so how do you find out what those are and avoid them? In this book, we will go over the basic mistakes made by newbies and what to do to make sure this doesn’t happen to you. Short Term Investing Basics and Long Term Investing Basics: Which are you more interested in? In this guide, you will receive more information about both that will help you make an informed decision. Should you be a short term investor, long term investor, or something in between?
The subject of investing can be a confusing one without the right knowledge or guidance. In this book, you will find out whether this subject is right for you, along with some useful basics, concepts, terms, and what the strategies of options trading consist of. In this thorough guide, we will go over:
• Options Trading Basics: What exactly is options trading? Is it right for your lifestyle? If so, what are the best ways to learn more and practice options trading? In this book, we will cover all of this and more to give you a clear idea of what it is.
• What Unique Advantages Options Offer: There are many different types of trading, so what makes options the best choice? In this guide, you will find out what sets this type of investment apart from the others.
• What Types of Options Trading there are: Once you find out whether options sounds like a good fit for your lifestyle, capital, and personality, you need to decide which type you are most interested in. In this book, we will review the types of options trading there are so you can make the most informed decision possible.
• How to Understand the Risk Involved: Of course, with all investment types, there are unique risks, and options trading is no exception. The best way to protect yourself against risk is to be as aware of it as you possibly can. You can substantially lower the dangers of investing if you read as much as you can about them.
Unlike those who deal in the stock or options markets, those who trade in the forex market make use of leverage which means that a $100 investment could payout to the tune of $10,000 if things go according to plan. If you are interested in learning more about these types of trades, then Forex: Beginners Guide to Dominate Forex is the book you have been waiting for.
Inside you will find
• The ways in which forex differs from other, more common markets
• How to tell the difference between a forex dealer and a forex broker and why that matters
• The easiest way to determine which forex trades are right for you
• And more…