Shop by Collection
Enterprise Risk Management: Trends and Emerging Practices
Publisher: Inst of Internal Auditors
Publication Date: 2001-07
Number of pages: 179
- The traits of successful enterprise risk management (ERM) programs.
- How ERM can lead to more effective and integrated management approaches.
- Everything you need to know about hazard, operational, financial, and strategic risks.
- The benefits and pitfalls of diverse ERM methods.
- The latest information on cash-flow and stakeholder risks.
- How ERM can boost market value and improve earnings consistency.