Shop by Collection
Getting to the Green: Golf, Financial Planning, and Life, Not Necessarily in That Order
Publisher: Highpoint Executive Publishing
Publication Date: 2016-11-08
Improve Your (Financial) Game!
"A round" in the world of golf is usually 18 holes. "A round" in the world of personal finances is a lifetime, so it is a good idea to plan accordingly. Getting to the Green takes an entertaining and illuminating look at the many things that golf, financial planning, and (by
extension) life have in common. Among the topics covered:
- Creating a game plan: goals and strategies
- Avoiding hazards: risk management
- Using the right equipment: your portfolio
- Working on your "long and "short" games
- Minimizing your expenses
- Practicing discipline: Keeping your eye on the ball
- Working on your follow-through
- Maintaining flexibility
- Choosing your shots carefully
- Building your team
- Becoming a lifelong student of the game
- Much more!
Whether or not you're an avid golfer, the stories and valuable comparisons in these pages will make the game become a little more significant to you, and will help you achieve the financial success you deserve.