Shop by Collection
Green Venture Capital: Leading VCs on Analyzing Greentech Market Opportunities, Evaluating Investment Potential and Risks, and Predicting the Futu
Publisher: Thomson West
Publication Date: 2009-11-01
Number of pages: 100
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Maurice E.P. Gunderson, Senior Partner, CMEA - "Capital Greentech Investing: The Fundamentals"
2. Michael J. Brown, Chairman, Chrysalix Energy Ventures - "Rethinking the Model: The Nuances of VC Investing in the Green Arena"
3. John K. Balbach, Advisor, Beetle Capital Partners - "The Evolution and Future of Green Venture Investing"
4. Kef Kasdin, General Partner, Battelle Ventures LP - "Greentech is a Business, Not a Movement"
5. Steve Westly, Founder and Managing Partner, The Westly Group - "How the World's Greatest Challenge May Turn Into the World's Greatest Business Opportunity"
6. Jon Sakoda, Partner, New Enterprise Associates - "Analyzing Greentech Through an Economic Lens"
Appendix A: Sample Deal Evaluation Memo
Appendix B: Sample Company Quarterly Report