Shop by Collection
Health Care Venture Capital Best Practices: Top VCs and CEOs on Company Growth Plans, Valuations, Exit Strategies, and Raising Rounds of Capital.
Publisher: Aspatore Books
Publication Date: 2008-03-31
Number of pages: 92
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Philip Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer, PHT Corporation "Building a High-Growth, Venture-backed Health Care Company"
2. Alex Zisson, Partner, Thomas, McNerney & Partners "Investing in Innovation: Successful Strategies in Biotech VC"
3. Richard M. Ferrari, Managing Director, De Novo Ventures "Value Creation for Health Care Startups"
4. Jack W. Lasersohn, General Partner, The Vertical Group "Meeting the Challenge of Investing in a Health Care Company"
5. Kevin Hutchinson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Prematics "Growing and Succeeding in the VC Fund-Raising Process"