Shop by Collection
ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audits Made Easy
Publisher: Quality Techniques
Publication Date: 2002-08-13
Number of pages: 267
* Use process models to help evaluate the effectiveness of processes and their interactions;
* Create effective and easy-to-use checklists for process-based audits;
* Tap into the expertise of the auditee to discover audit findings that will result in measurable improvements to the business;
* Report audit findings in a way that encourages timely, thorough corrective action;
* Calculate return on investment for corrective actions taken as a result of internal audits and communicate these successes throughout the organization.
Included with this book is a CD that includes all the tools to establish an effective audit process:
* 16 process models;
* A powerful internal audit checklist including what records to pull, whatto look for when you pull them, and how to evaluate the effectiveness of each process in your quality management system;
* Forms and templates to report the audit and track corrective actions.