Shop by Collection
Key Controls: The Solution for Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Control Compliance
Publisher: The Institute of Internal Auditors
Publication Date: 2004-03
Number of pages: 131
Bring key controls to your organization and help ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. This book will:
- Give you the ten best reasons why you need a key controls process.
- Provide you with techniques for identifying, reviewing, and testing key controls.
- Explain why the development of a key controls process is your best solution to address risks, minimize costs and maximize the benefits from your investment.
- Help you understand how to build the most efficient and effective key controls process for your company.
- Explain why the development of a key controls process is a good management practice and why it should be a best practice.