Shop by Collection
Quantitative Methods: For Business, Management and Finance
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Publication Date: 2010-03-15
Number of pages: 912
Quantitative Methods is a comprehensive guide to the techniques any student of business or finance is likely to need. The authors' coaching, learning-by-doing approach coupled with the text's clear structural outline makes these essential mathematical skills far less daunting.
A bestselling and popular text in its previous editions, it has been fully updated with:
* new 4 color text design
* New and improved Companion Website
* More empirical examples, from across the business, management and finance spectrum
* VLE-compatible web content for Blackboard and WebCT
* Updated commands and exercises in light of new version Excel and SPSS
* New content on: data mining, OLAP, text mining, non-parametric methods, index numbers, productivity software tools.
With its learn-by-doing approach, this guide will appeal to a wide audience, from undergraduates of business and finance to postgrad students studying quants.